Broughton Business Park — Fully Customizable Commercial Space!
Contact us for availabilities. Most commercial sites are on State Route 821 between State Route 60 and I-77 Exit 6 near Marietta, Ohio 45750. The Broughton Business Park is situated right in the heart of Shale Crescent USA.
Welcome to the Broughton Business Park
We specialize in commercial buildings situated on four campuses within 55 acres. We provide Morton Buildings that can be made to fit the needs of your business.
Offices are located in Complex 1, Building 1 at 639 State Route 821, Marietta, Ohio 45750.
The Broughton Business Park is strategically situated in the Shale Crescent. Our area has the most affordable natural gas prices in the industrial world, as well as river access for process and transport. Our commercial properties are within one day’s drive of 50% of the US and Canadian population.
Broughton Business Park Benefits and Amenities
- All complexes are surrounded by 600 acres of park including several trails, streams, waterfall and fishing ponds.
- New buildings and driveways
- Clearspan construction, open layouts
- Large openings, lots of windows
- Independent sewer services managed by Broughton Commercial Properties
- Beautifully landscaped
- Road view lighted directory signage
- Easy access for trucks and deliveries
- Lighted parking dock facilities
- Concrete front and rear access road(s)
- 3-Phase power available on-site
- Complex 3 has 100-foot heated entrance driveway
- Some rentals have private outdoor/employee areas
- All buildings are handicap accessible and ADA compliant
- On-site property maintenance including snow removal, lawn care
- Utility Providers: Dominion Gas, AEP Electric, Suddenlink or AT&T Internet / Cable / Phone, Highland Ridge Water
- Less than 2 miles from Interstate (I-77) and less than 2 miles from downtown Marietta, Ohio